[Xen-devel] Re: Update radix-tree.[ch] from upstream Linux to gain RCU a

To: Dan Magenheimer <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: Update radix-tree.[ch] from upstream Linux to gain RCU awareness.
From: Keir Fraser <keir.xen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 May 2011 22:48:44 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jan Beulich <JBeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 11 May 2011 14:49:51 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:user-agent:date:subject:from:to:cc:message-id :thread-topic:thread-index:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=U0rd0heRUhK24/c3+hKEMy1bzz8lO6mwGuDMaZPjlak=; b=pawHbvvz3Fs0mcmV0iM7jv9MqT1R9PZoltDRHJP83px6l4fxypXDXdIoDkcLobw8t9 idvTEtn9F6oIxvSqGt9qbCe8+DNIPAXqSp2McKKqinERi6TScjtug63VzrUlpqyDINdB RuhWkahmSZrZymxP5F4YJzlqYQ3XOQXJ0+UcA=