Re: [Xen-devel] PATCH: Hugepage support for Domains booting with 4KB pag

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] PATCH: Hugepage support for Domains booting with 4KB pages
From: Keshav Darak <keshav_darak@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:01:51 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: jeremy@xxxxxxxx, keir@xxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 21 Mar 2011 14:02:48 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=yahoo.com; s=s1024; t=1300741312; bh=DG4b57Txm3li1t8PPE1UyJ4a/2kZ5wgL7fzFudzi54c=; h=Message-ID:X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:MIME-Version:Content-Type; b=FwkyurBLdovuCrZJF0R+KI9ZJzBohbfQjucyoqI3TFU5GW5WsZWgFoI38S45sq177YGO/nIC4WITdyEZt28jVwqsGn8Um73TG5NJl0wI7v3qimZZ0Ttxvx2LDCVHy8d7jx9Q96FaKxvePkuZYNR9xwDTZ2xqfSsmJPYAfBVjSQw=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
have corrected few mistakes in previously attached xen patch file.
Please review it.