[Xen-devel] Re: Freeze schedule

>>> On 11.01.11 at 20:43, Ian Jackson <Ian.Jackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I wrote:
>>   Feature code freeze
>>   after all queued patches applied
>
> All the outstanding patches from before the feature submission freeze
> are now in xen-unstable.  We hope to tag Xen 4.1.0 RC1 tomorrow,
> assuming we get a pass and push from the automatic tests.

That's the main thing - getting currently queued things pushed out
of staging. But the latest test results look all but promising.

I'm actually having one larger cleanup patch (eliminating over 300
lines of defacto dead code) pending which I had hoped to get into
4.1, but which I wouldn't want to submit without having applied/
built/run on top of up-to-date non-staging bits.

Jan