RE: [Xen-devel] pv-ops domU not working with MSI interrupts on Nehalem

To: Bruce Edge <bruce.edge@xxxxxxxxx>, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] pv-ops domU not working with MSI interrupts on Nehalem
From: "Lin, Ray" <Ray.Lin@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2010 10:48:01 -0600
Accept-language: en-US
Acceptlanguage: en-US
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 08 Oct 2010 09:49:08 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I just tried Bruce's latest kernel build based on Konrad's
devel/xen-pcifront-0.7. It doesn't help the issue we have. The driver still
doesn't recognize the source of interrupt, even though the interrupts happen.

124:      87792          0          0          0          0          0
12208          0          0          0          0          0          0
 0  xen-pirq-pcifront-msi  HW_TACHYON
125:      89692          0          0          0      10308          0
0          0          0          0          0          0          0          0
xen-pirq-pcifront-msi  HW_TACHYON
126:      90979          0       9021          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0          0          0          0
xen-pirq-pcifront-msi  HW_TACHYON
127:     100000          0          0          0          0          0
0          0          0          0          0          0          0          0
xen-pirq-pcifront-msi  HW_TACHYON

-Ray