Re: [Xen-devel] Help booting Xen under RHEL6 beta2

To: Dan Magenheimer <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxxxxxx>, Ian Campbell <Ian.Campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Stefano Stabellini <Stefano.Stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Help booting Xen under RHEL6 beta2
From: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 22:10:29 +0100
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, DonDutile <ddutile@xxxxxxxxxx>, Konrad Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>, Young <m.a.young@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:11:33 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Xen-4.0-testing:19983 would be the c/s being discussed there. You could try
reverting it and see how that goes for you. But if you have /dev/xen/evtchn
and /dev/xen/gntdev then (assuming the device nodes aren't bogus for some
reason, and there's no reason they should be) you should be good to go in
this respect. You could double check by 'ls -l /dev/xen' and compare the
device-node minors to the list in /proc/misc.

 -- Keir