Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Balloon driver crash

On Tue, 8 Jun 2010, Jeremy Fitzhardinge wrote:

Actually it looks like this was fixed on the xen/hugepage-balloon a long
time ago, but I guess that branch wasn't merged across to xen/next
because it was based on xen/master and so awkward to merge into the
.32-based and later branches.

I need to check how the current hugepage support has made it into the
.32 based tree, assuming it has.  It will take a bit of git archeology.

There is an "Add hugepage support to balloon driver" in xen/balloon http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git;a=shortlog;h=refs/heads/xen/balloon and xen/balloon was later merged into xen/next http://git.kernel.org/?p=linux/kernel/git/jeremy/xen.git;a=commit;h=53fbeec80db2d7c5677da8d47096d156332731c4
xen/next has been merged into xen/stable-2.6.32.x a few times since then.

        Michael Young