Re: [Xen-devel] upstream merge status for 2.6.35, .36?

To: Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] upstream merge status for 2.6.35, .36?
From: Sander Eikelenboom <linux@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2010 17:24:44 +0200
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Josip Rodin <joy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 08:25:46 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Konrad,

Congratulations from me as well, I would like to try your rebased tree, so give
a signal when the rebasing is finished.
In the outstanding issues i'm missing the thing with pvgrub not working when
using pci-passthrough.
Thx again for your hard work, makes domU support in mainline much more complete
:-)

--

Sander

--