[Xen-devel] PV on HVM

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] PV on HVM
From: Stefano Stabellini <stefano.stabellini@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 15:20:36 +0100
Delivery-date: Mon, 10 May 2010 07:19:13 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi all,
this is the updated version of the PV on HVM series: many bugs have been
fixed and VIRQ_TIMER support has been added.
In order to be able to use VIRQ_TIMER and to improve performances you
need two other patches to Xen to implement the vector callback mechanism
for event channel delivery and to export some time related hypercalls to
HVM guests too.

This series is based on a standard 2.6.32 tree, a git tree is also
available here:

git://xenbits.xen.org/people/sstabellini/linux-pvhvm.git

branch name 2.6.32-pvhvm.

This is the first time I am using git send-email, if something goes
wrong you know why :)

Cheers,

Stefano