[Xen-devel] Help for changing hypercall

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Help for changing hypercall
From: Naushin Shaikh <naushin.shaikh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 12:56:07 -0700 (PDT)
Delivery-date: Tue, 04 May 2010 06:38:46 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
I am a newbie at virtualization and trying to change a hypercall. Ive read
in many articles that the code that implements hypercalls are in a file
called xen.h.
Since I installed xen on linux, I am trying to locate this file xen.h in my
pc but am unable to find it. Could anybody please tell me why is it not
visible in my folders?
I even searched it using locate but in vain.
Also I could not find entry.S using locate or searching through my folders.
Please help!
Thanks,
Naushin