Re: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Feature freeze for Xen 4.0

To: Thiago Camargo Martins Cordeiro <thiagocmartinsc@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] [ANNOUNCE] Feature freeze for Xen 4.0
From: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 15:12:39 +0000
Cc: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Wed, 09 Dec 2009 07:13:04 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The two are on separate release schedules. We will build the pv_ops kernel
by default when building Xen 4.0 from source, but there's no greater
significance than that. However, Jeremy's pv_ops tree (which of course
tracks mainline) should work well for most dom0 and domU applications.

 -- Keir