Re: [Xen-devel] Modifying Xen hypervisor... but first some questions :)

To: Jonathon <thejunkjon@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Modifying Xen hypervisor... but first some questions :)
From: Jiang Wang <jwangzju@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2009 12:59:55 -0500
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 03 Dec 2009 10:00:22 -0800
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=gamma; h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:received:in-reply-to:references :date:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type :content-transfer-encoding; bh=o3LsdmpyhBHiloarHPgRVIpx0m/YwTnhK3U2B1rd6DQ=; b=GssUNjr+KO3YnwcyfY5i51LRTYLFt6qWB6ZD7NpaPc9StwLq1iV7tPeBLwsP/jI+fv YCwl4MpZvtc3cv1Gra+FmS9Slt3TGiJ4VPxLoImXuos9j5EFcXQ2fce7FeOzbjhzm1wY T6Zw7TGsP41LNOgqv2KdrBcm6MojYgQYKcCvg=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi:

I think you can look at XenAccess project. http://doc.xenaccess.org/index.html
They also have a couple of papers for that. You may also use "virtual
machine introspection" as the key words to google.

Regards,

Jiang