Re: [Xen-devel] Xen cannot boot with pvops dom0

Hmmm, OK. Well, something is still going wrong. I find that adding things like irqpoll and/or acpi=noirq seems to help a bit. By that I mean that it gets further into the boot process before stalling. If I wait a while and press random keys/buttons (like Num Lock or the power button), then that seems to coax it into booting a little bit more, but I've never managed to get it to completely boot. The furthest I got was to where it tries to read the root filesystem.

I could give you a dump of the boot-up messages, but aside from the ioapic stuff, there's nothing out of the ordinary.

Patrick