RE: [Xen-devel] cpufreq status information

To: "Keir Fraser" <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Jan Beulich" <jbeulich@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] cpufreq status information
From: "Tian, Kevin" <kevin.tian@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 22:49:25 +0800
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 07:49:50 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, we already have many examples within dom0 to retrieve xen
specific information bypassing dom0. By the way, we have the plan
to add xentrace events for all processor PM stuff, including freq
change and also cpu idle states transition (like break causes, etc.)

Thanks,
Kevin