Re: [Xen-devel] Status of "Out of SW-IOMMU space" problem?

To: Keir Fraser <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Status of "Out of SW-IOMMU space" problem?
From: Philippe Vanhaesendonck <xen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 09:59:33 +0200
Cc: Stephan Seitz <s.seitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, xen devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 01:00:06 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Keir Fraser wrote:
Can you please try the repository at
http://xenbits.xensource.com/xen-3.1-testing.hg ?

The changeset 15705 probably fixes the issue.
Keir,

I merged the 3.1.4-RC5 in my tree, recompiled the kernel and launched my test suite. Tests are running for more than 18 hours now, without any problems (it usually crashes within the first 2 hours).

So I believe this problem is indeed fixed by changeset 15705 which is has a 'softer' approach for the range_straddles_page_boundary routine.

Than you very much

--
Philippe