Re: [Xen-devel] Status of "Out of SW-IOMMU space" problem?

To: xen devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Status of "Out of SW-IOMMU space" problem?
From: Stephan Seitz <s.seitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 23:04:55 +0200
Delivery-date: Tue, 01 Apr 2008 14:05:16 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
No, firmware updates doesn't solve this issue.
At least not for us. I updated different 7000 and 8000 series controller
without any success.
But I'm also interested if there's some patch around for this 'out of sw-iommu'
error ;)

Stephan

Keir Fraser schrieb:
I'd be interested to know if it does. Unfortunately I have my doubts since
the patch fixes a page-boundary straddling issue, and if that were the root
problem it's unlikely to be affected by controller firmware updates.

 -- Keir