RE: [Xen-devel] [amd iommu] [patch 2/2]Add APCI tables supportfor AMD IO

To: "Keir Fraser" <keir.fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Mark Williamson" <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] [amd iommu] [patch 2/2]Add APCI tables supportfor AMD IOMMU
From: "Woller, Thomas" <thomas.woller@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 15:32:02 -0600
Cc: "Wang2, Wei" <Wei.Wang2@xxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 13:32:36 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Wei Wang just left for a much deserved vacation, although out of email
contact. So, he'll certainly get to the refactoring when he gets back.
I'll recommend that he fixup all of the AMD IOMMU code, referring to
Mark's nice coding style checker + doc.
tom