Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.8.4 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows

To: Stephan Seitz <s.seitz@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-users] Release 0.8.4 of GPL PV Drivers for Windows
From: Age_M <Age_M@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 15:49:31 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Wed, 27 Feb 2008 06:48:33 -0800
Sender: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
hi stephan,

thanks for you reply. installing .net-framework-2 did the trick.

greetz holger

Stephan Seitz wrote:
Age_M schrieb:
Hello James,

first of all, thx again for the great work!
I have a question about the ShutdownMon.exe
All versions of the gpl pv drivers including this file, I get an error on a _german_ Win XP Prof SP2 version, when installing. This is the translation of the error message (i guess): "Application could not be initialised (0x0000135). Click 'OK' to proceed"
Do you have any idea why this happens?

Greetz Holger

This indicates that you don't have .net framework installed. You'll probably
need to install version 2.

Btw.
ShutdownMon doesn't run on x86_64 XP SP2, it's also not possible to compile it. It complains at some filedescriptor. Sorry for this bad info, but I don't have
this system available now. I'll post clear informations later.