Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Next steps with pv_ops for Xen

Hi Ian,

Ian Main wrote:
We actually have no such simple test right now that I'm aware of,
but we are certainly using it in larger applications and it does work.
The only problem we're seeing is that killed processes using it cause a
BUG to fire.  I haven't explored it more than that yet, and I can't say
for sure that gntdev is causing that either as it's a complex program
(although I'm not aware of anything else in there that might cause it).

Does killing your process using gntdev *always* cause a BUG()? If you send me the kernel log and Xen console log, then I can have a look at what the problem might be.

Regards,

Derek.