[Xen-devel] winpv: xennet update

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] winpv: xennet update
From: Andy Grover <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:47:05 -0800
Delivery-date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 19:47:42 -0800
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
James Harper wrote:
> Future plans:
> . network adapters (vif) (Andy Grover is looking at this)

I have a netxen driver successfully loading against vif and responding
to NDIS OIDs. Then it tries to get an IP but send and recv aren't
implemented yet. Progress has been faster than I anticipated, having
both xenvbd.c and netfront.c to use as examples.

Once I get send and recv working I'll be ready to share.

Regards -- Andy