[Xen-devel] DTM Cient on DomU Vista 64 and Vista 32 fails

To: "xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] DTM Cient on DomU Vista 64 and Vista 32 fails
From: Billy Chen <billchen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:40:00 -0400
Delivery-date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 10:15:48 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Xen-system

AMD x64 2GB Memory installed with

Domain 0 Linux Fedora 7 + Xen 3.1 + 2.6.18-xen i386
Domain 0 Linux Fedora 7 + Xen 3.1 + 2.6.18-xen x64

HVM -
Vista 32 Ultimate + xenbus
Vista 64 Ultimate + xenbus

The DTM studio/controller was based on microsoft WLK 1.0c + update fileter patch (MS logo kit filter update every day) for more detail please refer to www.microsoft.com/whdc/whql/

I schedule a xen device test fro xenbus (unclassified) for the HVM Vista. The test items on

Common Scenario Stress IO test and Enable / Disable IO test will not competed test the studio side will still waiting for the client side to finish the test script.. so these test are fails for the Xen provided hw platform.

The Device Path Exercise of DTM client will bring a driver verifier or io tets driver. This one hvm will get BSOD all the time. during the hvm win boot. This test wil be fail as well.

Is any one has this problem before ? any information will be welcome.

Best regards