Re: [Xen-devel] xen unstable tree hasn't new changes for weeks

To: Stefan Berger <stefanb@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xen unstable tree hasn't new changes for weeks
From: Keir Fraser <keir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 15:31:01 +0100
Cc: "Zhao, Yunfeng" <yunfeng.zhao@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Li, Xin B" <xin.b.li@xxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 07:28:52 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
On 27/7/07 15:25, "Stefan Berger" <stefanb@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I am trying to build the Linux tree (cs 147) and when CONFIG_ACPI_PV_SLEEP is set to 'y' it has some missing symbols due  to sleep-xen not being built and a few files connected to that. My quick fix was this here:

It’s working for me. Looking at my xen0_x86_32 kernel, I can see that I have acpi_notify_hypervisor_state() in my System.map file, and hence sleep-xen.c is being correctly built. Have you done a completely clean build? Jan Beulich changed the way that –xen files get picked up not so long ago.

 -- Keir