Re: [Xen-devel] xen unstable tree hasn't new changes for weeks

To: "Li, Xin B" <xin.b.li@xxxxxxxxx>, "Zhao, Yunfeng" <yunfeng.zhao@xxxxxxxxx>, <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xen unstable tree hasn't new changes for weeks
From: Keir Fraser <Keir.Fraser@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 08:33:01 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 00:27:26 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Yes. Unfortunately task switches are bloody complicated, and I have had other stuff to do at the same time. :-( I’m about halfway there. We may do a manual push to the main tree anyway (since the regression tests have only been failing since we raised the acceptance criteria).

 -- Keir