[Xen-devel] Accounting in Credit Scheduler

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Accounting in Credit Scheduler
From: rahul gundecha <rahoolgundecha@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 12:03:05 +0100 (BST)
Delivery-date: Mon, 09 Apr 2007 04:01:55 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi..

I was going through wiki page of Credit Scheduler which says -
" The scheduling decision is the common path of the scheduler and is therefore designed to be light weight and efficient. No accounting takes place in this code path. "

So  where does the accounting process takes place. exctaly by which way accounting for CPU, different IO device usage is done. With the complex architecture of Xen, how does this accounting process is carried out?

thanks,
-Rahul

Here?s a new way to find what you're looking for - Yahoo! Answers