Re: [Xen-devel] pxe support

maybe i explain a bit more what i try to do, may be you are right and all this exists ...

i want to configure _somewhere_  in a central repository  all information's for all my domU's using the mac as reference, so my domU will look like this :

name = "rhel4-1"
memory = "256"
vif = [ 'type=ioemu, mac=00:16:3e:20:2b:7d, bridge=xenbr0', ]

in my "central repository" what ever that will be i want to specify the following :

ip = "192.168.0.230"
netmask = "255.255.255.0"
gateway = "192.168.0.1"
hostname = "rhel4-1"
root = "/dev/nfs"
nfs_server = "192.168.0.1"
nfs_root   = "/nfsroots/rhel4-1"

now i have a bunch of dom0 systems that boot up and run various xm creates
each domU should now make a "broadcast" in the net and based on the mac it gets all the infos i stored in the repository and boots up the system over nfs.
i don't want to story _anything_ on the dom0 as i want to boot them as well over pxe, cd or from usb and the domU config files this node will start are created at boot time with a shell script based on some info's the dom0 retrieves at boot time.

Sven