Re: [Xen-devel] Has 3.0.3 been released?

To: Anthony Liguori <aliguori@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Has 3.0.3 been released?
From: Steven Hand <Steven.Hand@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 22:57:28 +0100
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Steven.Hand@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 14:58:13 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>http://www.xensource.com/xen/downloads/index.html
>
>The XenSource site seems to think so but I haven't seen an announcement
>here.  Is rc4 tag the same changeset for 3.0.3?

We've just released in fact - the xen-3.0.3-testing.hg has been updated
with a new version number and mercurial tag. You obviously hit the
unsynchronized website/hg update window of small-ness.

Ian has sent (is sending) an announce email now.

Please try out 3.0.3-0; we rely on your feedback to make these
stable releases of Xen as good as possible!

cheers,

S.