Re: [Xen-devel] mini-os: gnttab.c does not compile

MiniOS wasn't declaring a __XEN_INTERFACE_VERSION__, so it broke after the recent dom0_ops.h change.

I pushed a small Makefile fix so it declares it as 0x00030203 (the version right before those changes) and builds again. Someone should also update it to sync with the new header files as well so that the interface version can bumped to the latest.

-anil