Re: [Xen-devel] Individual passwords for guest VNC servers ?

To: "Daniel P. Berrange" <berrange@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Individual passwords for guest VNC servers ?
From: "George Dunlap " <dunlapg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 11:43:22 -0400
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Masami Watanabe <masami.watanabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 08:43:49 -0700
Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=d6dpq7kVOLab2B9xR7KG3XQW9CXCmw2wPMd2+6L+TJg/stlgRDSt8haJxlVRSPur6m/Ky8zxSdL8yCfprZUa2Y/iNdVl8f/OmdirQkilTjwzm7CnNpDG8MYzx0AYv5GXtvgqy41Vr01jxytvAbm1L7ZZWH3Exef90W9CiQK4qAE=
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx