[Xen-devel] RE: qemu-dm cpu utilization

To: <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] RE: qemu-dm cpu utilization
From: "McAfee, Tommie M" <Tommie.McAfee@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 13:42:07 -0400
Delivery-date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 10:43:53 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anthony,
thanks for the suggestion.
I defiantly think that the resolution of 800x600
was causing some kind of problem (perhaps the linear framebuffer).  When I set
it
to 1024x768 qemu-dm went down to 10%-12%.  Is this the
normal usage that you are seeing?

Tommie McAfee
Xen-Testing