[Xen-devel] Sparc32/64 porting effort, interest?

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Sparc32/64 porting effort, interest?
From: "Blue Swirl" <blueswir1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 23:05:59 +0200
Bcc:
Delivery-date: Mon, 07 Aug 2006 02:30:02 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I've developed some bits for Qemu and OpenBIOS Sparc32/64 versions and I know their internals. Maybe I could use that knowledge to port Xen to Sparc platforms.

Can somone guesstimate what kind of effort would be needed for Sparc32 port targeted at hardware emulated by Qemu (SS5), for example?

Are there other developers interested in Sparc port?