[Xen-devel] Re: [1/4] [NET] back: Fix off-by-one error in netbk_tx_err

On 3 Jul 2006, at 05:44, Herbert Xu wrote:

Here are the GSO changes again which should address your concerns. Let me
know if you have any other problems.

I wonder if the 'type' field would be better named 'protocol' now? 'Type' is nicely vague though. Also I changed it to uint8_t since it's an enumeration -- should be plenty big enough and leaves us with 8 bits spare in case that's useful in future. Does that seem okay?

Apart from those questions I checked all your patches in. Once they pass our regression tests, and you give the okay, I'll enable the feature negotiation.

 Thanks,
 Keir