[Xen-devel] Measuring migration downtime

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Measuring migration downtime
From: "Arun Babu" <arunbabu.n@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 20:40:07 -0400
Delivery-date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 17:40:31 -0700
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,
 I need to get the exact downtime for doing a live migration with ms precision.
 (I am not bothered about whole migration time which is close to 1 minute.. I need to measure
 the live migration downtime during which the DomU is out of service.. the figure quoted in the xen
 documentation says it as ~60 ms..  )
 I hope someone must have tried to measure this before.

 Can you suggest me ideas to measure this?

Thank you,
Arun