Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Fwd: Faster resuming of suspend technology.

On 28 Mar 2006, at 01:28, Nigel Cunningham wrote:

I think it must have and you can use the same suspend image on all Xen PCs.

Yeah.

Certain CPU features can screw things up. So moving from a CPU that supports SSE2 to one that doesn't is unlikely to work well, for example. But as long as CPU capabilities are a reasonably close match then yes, you should be able to use a suspend image anywhere.

 -- Keir