Re: [Xen-devel] xen 2.0 testing / DMA failure with ivtv-driver

On 6 Oct 2005, at 10:25, Manuel Bernhardt wrote:

 My first try was xen 3.0, but with it, everytime when
i started the xend daemon, the network interface are no longer available to the network (ifconfig shows me all available interface but ping can't
contact himself or any other host in my network). I can reproduce this
problem on 2 pc's. If you can tell me, how i can solve this problem, i
would try xen 3.0 with my "hardware carousel" and would deliver
bug-reports for this version.

This is interesting. Do you have more than one NIC? The scripts should work out of the box for systems with one nic, called eth0.

 -- Keir