Re: [Xen-devel] xen 2.0 testing / DMA failure with ivtv-driver

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xen 2.0 testing / DMA failure with ivtv-driver
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 11:25:29 +0200 (CEST)
Delivery-date: Thu, 06 Oct 2005 09:23:50 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Keir,

thank you for your response. Is there a chance, that this errors are
lapsed with xen 3.0? My first try was xen 3.0, but with it, everytime when
i started the xend daemon, the network interface are no longer available
to the network (ifconfig shows me all available interface but ping can't
contact himself or any other host in my network). I can reproduce this
problem on 2 pc's. If you can tell me, how i can solve this problem, i
would try xen 3.0 with my "hardware carousel" and would deliver
bug-reports for this version.

For xen 2.0 i could it maybe made possible, give an trustable person
(developer) remote access to my maschine for collecting more informations
for debugging and bugfixing. If it's an passable to contribute, i would do
this.

Manuel