Re: [Xen-devel] tidy up requested

To: Ronald G Minnich <rminnich@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] tidy up requested
From: Mark Williamson <mark.williamson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 02:46:06 +0100
Cc: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 01:47:18 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> So I can not convince you to allow multiple versions of xen on one machine?
>
> People who are using 2.0 and porting to 3.0 (like me and newsham and
> ...) could sure use that setup!

Personally I think it'd be nice to have - I'm with you on that.  I'm not sure
it's critical right now *but* it's worth considering for the long term for
users testing future versions of Xen - even though 3.0 will (obviously ;-) be
great and make everyone want to upgrade, it's going to get annoying for IT
folks who really do want to test multiple versions.

Cheers,
Mark