RE: [Xen-devel] X86_64 Xorg Xfree86 issues

At the moment Xorg does not work under Xen on X86-64. Havn't had a
chance to look into it...but even if you try the "vesa" driver you
cannot get X working. Basically the driver is not able to get to the
video card bios...may need a hypercall to do this.

                                        Jerone
On Thu, 2005-08-04 at 08:30 -0500, David_Wolinsky@xxxxxxxx wrote:
> "No SMBIOS nor DMI entry point found, sorry."
>
> David

Jerone Young
IBM Linux Technology Center
jyoung5@xxxxxxxxxx