RE: [Xen-devel] linux/arch/xen/i386 or linux/arch/i386/xen

To: "Chris Wright" <chrisw@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [Xen-devel] linux/arch/xen/i386 or linux/arch/i386/xen
From: "Magenheimer, Dan (HP Labs Fort Collins)" <dan.magenheimer@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 May 2005 14:37:46 -0700
Cc: xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Mon, 16 May 2005 21:37:30 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
There are a number of "architecture independent" files
and headers.  Where are you planning on putting those?

Also, what is the expected timing of the change (e.g.
pre-Xen-3.0 release or post-)?

I'm starting some work in this code for ia64 and would
prefer to map to the "future" directory structure if
possible.

Thanks,
Dan