Re: [Xen-devel] xen + debian packages + megaraid driver

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] xen + debian packages + megaraid driver
From: Patrick Paul <patpaul@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 23:00:49 -0500
Delivery-date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 04:04:08 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I second that. I noticed PCI was off by default on a build I was working with a couple of weeks back right after the first FUDCON. Weird that kernels on x86 would ever have defaults of no-PCI. Official feature request perhaps?

--
Patrick Paul
Systems Administrator