[Xen-devel] autotoolizing xen?

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] autotoolizing xen?
From: Tobias Hunger <tobias@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:26:37 +0100
Delivery-date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 13:27:39 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi there!

I was wondering what the general opinion on autotoolizing xen is? I am
volunteering to do so, if there is interest in updating the build system to
use autoconf, automake and/or libtool.

Is one configure script for all of xen enough or do you want to be able to
configure all/some tools separately? I know that Anthony is no fan of
libtool... are there more reservations about some (or all:-) of the
autotools?

--
Gruss,
Tobias

Tobias Hunger           The box said: 'Windows 95 or better'
tobias@xxxxxxxxxxx                     So I installed Linux.