Re: [Xen-devel] Re: xenning gentoo

Eric,

I had the exact same problem when I tried the ebuild.  Turns
out I had downloaded it with wget (I.E.
wget http://bugs.gentoo.org/attachment.cgi?id=50718).  Although
the ebuild looked perfect, it wined about mount-boot and
had the weird error were words were ran together
(inherit()sr/portage/eclass/mount-boot).

To fix it, I went to the site of the above ebuild and copied and
pasted it into a vim session (using :a in vim).

It then worked as an ebuild should.
Unfortunately, It then gave me the errors that I logged on bugzilla.

I don't know what the root cause of the wget'ed ebuild problem was.
Invisible characters?

Barry G

--
Barry Grussling, Unix System Admin, Walla Walla College
web:http://www.barrygrussling.com