[Xen-devel] Re: XenCD prerelease available

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: XenCD prerelease available
From: Garth Dahlstrom <ironstorm@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 09:36:10 -0500
Delivery-date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 16:38:57 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi Jared,

Thanks for the iso (I got 0.9)...

Tried to get the 1.0 iso off of your site, however I get 404 for the
xencd.iso.gz download link on the page...

I'm uploadng the older 0.9pre01 from Jan 25th to
http://www.northern.ca/projects/xencd/ now (hopefully my internet will
stay up to get all 32MB uploaded)...

Also wonder what changes occured between the two builds?

-G

--
Northern.CA ===--
http://www.northern.ca/