Re: [Xen-devel] Re: Back end domains : input desired

On Monday 24 January 2005 17:36, B.G. Bruce wrote:
> > > 2)  Even with pci_dom0_hide=(01,01,0)(02,00,0) as part of my grub.conf
> > > (for the startup of xen.gz), I still see these devices under DOM0, is
> > > this normal? lspci shows the devices as 0000:01:01.0 and
> > > 0000:02:00:0.0) respectively.  Are my parameters to pci_dom0_hide
> > > correct?
> >
> > Try physdev_dom0_hide - pci_dom0_hide is a bug that got introduced to the
> > docs at some point (I think it has now been fixed).
>
> Not as of yesterday with regards to the doc available on your website.

I had send a mail earlier this week asking the docs to be fixed. Apart from
the s/physdev/pci/ change the format of the pci entries is not correct in the
docs. You should use (01:01.0), etc. This differs from the syntax in the
config files used to "unhide" the devices for certain domains.

--
Gruss,
Tobias

Tobias Hunger           The box said: 'Windows 95 or better'
tobias@xxxxxxxxxxx                     So I installed Linux.