[Xen-devel] Re: Xen automated testing framework

To: Paul Larson <plars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Xen-devel] Re: Xen automated testing framework
From: Li Ge <lge@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:35:04 -0700
Cc: David F Barrera <dbarrera@xxxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Delivery-date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:37:06 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Paul,
The tar file contains the old xentest.cfg which does not have those tests sections. Well, this is no big deal cause I highly suspect people will actually run those scripts now.

Thanks,

Li Ge
Linux Technology Center
Tie Line 678-0047, External Line (512)838-0047
lge@xxxxxxxxxx

Inactive hide details for Paul Larson <plars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>Paul Larson <plars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Paul Larson <plars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          01/21/2005 04:17 PM

xen-devel <xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Li Ge/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, David F Barrera/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

Subject

Xen automated testing framework

We're starting to work on an automated build and test tool for Xen,
mainly for the purpose of conveniently allowing automated nightly
testing so that bugs can be found and fixed quickly.

Right now it's not terribly useful and doesn't do error checking, but is
more of a proof of concept.  If anyone has any ideas or suggestions
about this, please let me know.  I'd like to get some feedback before
going too far, so that it can be made useful for more people.  It should
eventually contain init scripts to kick off the tests, support more
domains, and gather the results via something like scp or a shared
mount.

--
Thanks,
Paul Larson
plars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.linuxtestproject.org
(See attached file: xentest.tgz)(See attached file: signature.asc)

GIF image