[Xen-devel] Multiple partitions in a Guest OS

To: xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-devel] Multiple partitions in a Guest OS
From: Pradheep K E <pradheep.ke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2005 13:32:45 -0600
Delivery-date: Sat, 01 Jan 2005 19:33:19 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hi,

I was trying to run a guest OS with multiple partitions. I added a line like

disk=['phy:hda6,hda6,w']

in the configuration file. The disk was not mounted in the host OS.

However, the kernel refuses to boot with an error message which says
"kernel not syncing... attempted to kill init... rebooting...".

When I remove that line, everything works. Is there anything else we
should do for a guest OS to see multiple partitions ?

Thanks,

Pradheep