Re: [Xen-devel] Automation scripts

Hi Michael,

that's good to know. Could I ask if there's any special I have to do to work
with Sarge and Xen (and LVM2 of course!)? Any tips would be great. I'll be
mining the mailing list for a possible 'tips and tweaks' wiki section
sometime soon (as part of my contribution to Xen), so anything you can
contribute will surely make it there eventually.

Cheers,
Paul