Re: [Xen-devel] Xen X window issue

Newer Intel graphics requires a working agpgart for X to work in anything
more than a very basic setup.  Look at the recent thread regarding agpgart.
I don't quite have it working and I've hit a block at further debugging with
my current lack of a test machine with a serial port.  The current state has
starting X resulting in the machine rebooting (my guess is an incorrect
physical address somewhere), but without a serial console the debugging info
I'm able to obtain is very limited.

                                -- Gerald