Re: [Xen-devel] segfault in dom0

On Thu, Jul 15th, 2004 at 09:00 (CEST), Keir Fraser wrote:
> Can you point us at the vmlinux file for this backtrace? Also, I can't
> see the repository revision you've described -- what is the output of
> 'bk sccslog | head' on your repository?

I've uploaded the vmlinuz, System.map and config files to
http://test.pimb.org/xen/20040713172448.40f41ae00utn5d2f3tlNLcvG_QhiBA/

The output of the bk sccslog command is as follows:

--------
ChangeSet
  1.1076 04/07/13 18:24:48 kaf24@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx +1 -0
  Fairly major fixes to the network frontend driver.
  Much saner now.
--------

I generally prefer to give out the MD5KEY names for the
revisions, since the changeset numbers can, and often do,
change whenever they feel like it. You can use the MD5KEY names
anywhere you'd use a changeset number anyway, after all.

On Thu, Jul 15th, 2004 at 09:10 (CEST), Keir Fraser wrote:
> Also, to clarify: there was no other domain than DOM0 involved in this
> transfer -- the transfer was from a remote machine?

That's right. there /is/ one other domain running, but it had
nothing to do with the transfer at all, being purely a dns cache
and server.

On Thu, Jul 15, 2004 at 08:30:52AM +0100, Ian Pratt wrote:
> Further, did dom0 have swap configured?

Yes. I allocated 48megs of physical memory to dom0, and added
an additional an extra 125megs of swap to it. The output of free
as we speak (still haven't rebooted the system) is:

Mem:            44         41          2          0          1          8
-/+ buffers/cache:         32         12
Swap:          125          5        120

--
Jody Belka
knew (at) pimb (dot) org