Re: [Xen-devel] domain0 no longer boots

On Tue, Jun 22, 2004 at 08:30:40AM +0100, Ian Pratt wrote:
> Yep, the bridge problem is still there.
>
> The 'netfix' script now almost does the right thing to recover,
> but neglects to do a "brctl addif nbe-br eth0" to actually add
> eth0 to the bridge.

I got round this by configuring my dom0 distribution to set up
the nbe-br bridge itself at bootup, connecting eth0 to it, and
then assigning my main ip address to that, instead of eth0.
Worked quite nicely, other than it wanting to wait for 30
seconds after setting up the bridge for it to "stabalise".
Haven't got round to digging into the scripts and turning that
off though yet.

--
Jody Belka
knew (at) pimb (dot) org