Re: [Xen-devel] Re: error in creating a second domain

To: "Yan-Ching CHU" <cs0u210a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] Re: error in creating a second domain
From: Ian Pratt <Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:48:03 +0000
Cc: "Qian Huang" <qhuang@xxxxxxxxx>, xen-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ian.Pratt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Delivery-date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 13:54:35 +0000
Sender: xen-devel-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Hi Qian,
>
>     Seems I should at least say something regarding to my howto, sorry I
> haven't got time updating it even after Demo CD 1.2 is released. (Hi Ian, is
> the ISO updated with the new bi-directional console feature in
> it?

No, the XenDemoCD is Xen 1.2 and the bidirectional console is in
xeno-unstable (1.3-pre).

It would be good to start doing a 1.3 XenDemoCD, but I think I'd
like to base it on Debian/Knoppix rather than RH9. In fact, it
would be great if I could hand this off to someone else. Any
volunteers from the community ? ;-)

> I bet I should try the new features and update my howto soon)

An updated README would be great, thanks.

Ian