Re: [Xen-devel] USB in xenolinux

what you are trying to do is not yet supported. at the moment you cannot
run arbitrary device drivers in guest operating systems. we are in the
middle of implementing this and the code in unstable does not work, in
particular the interrupt 'virtualisation' (hence the lack messages in
your output). there is at least another big bug in the code in -unstable
but even with a fix this does not yet work in my development tree.

rolf